We know the value of creating an epic culture and believe we’ve tapped into the 5 ways to protect what we’ve built as we continue to add new people. There’s no denying that we are accelerating fast in an industry ripe for disruption, which takes a lot of hard work and dedication. To ensure our team is staffed with a like-minded and diverse group of people to exceed our targets, we employ these 5 ideals.
- Transparency. There are no closed doors from the beginning. With so many remote employees and new markets opening constantly, there’s no other way to be than extremely transparent. You’ll know what we’re up to and be inspired to jump in. Our growth is inclusive and collaborative which you’ll experience from the very beginning during your interview process.
- Passion. We’re building our dream jobs every day. We know that “…employees who genuinely enjoy their work are more productive, happier, and more successful. This increases self-confidence and inspires greater performance and greater success for both employee and employer.” We do the work upfront to make sure we not only hire the right people for the organization but that there is position alignment. Your happiness is crucial!
- Rapid Acceleration. Dog years is how we describe time at Fetch, and it’s 10x faster than many have experienced. We strive to make sure that no matter how fast we’re moving, we’re all headed the same direction because speeding together into the future is much more efficient. We’re not afraid of having difficult conversations, clearing up discrepancies and getting right back on this bullet train. If you’re ready to jump in with both feet and produce more than you ever thought possible, we’ll be right there by your side, clearing your path of any obstacles. Let’s go!
- Empathetic Leadership. We know that you are managing a lot in your life inside and outside of work. We strive to make sure you have the freedom, trust, and respect to manage what you need to in order to be successful in the workplace. We get it and trust you to make good decisions and you can trust us to lead with empathy. Our customer-centric foundation means that we make sure our employees are supported from day 1.
- Kindness. “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” The Dalai Lama’s famous quote guides us through customer interactions and internal collaboration. In kindness to each other, we can achieve greatness.
Fetch employees follow these 9 guiding principles: Customers First; Be Relentless; Keep Things Simple; Maximum Effort; Take Action; Be Frugal; Pack Mentality; Accelerate Time; and Think Bigger. Through the above 5 ideals, we can trust that our employees go out into the world with these guiding principles in tow to produce great results for our organization. Sound like a place you’d like to work? Check out our open positions!