We’re paying close attention to the COVID-19 pandemic, like everyone else in the U.S. and around the world. We know that to minimize the effects of this virus, it’s more important than ever to take care of ourselves and each other. In uncertain times, we like to focus on the things within our control and we thought we’d share the ways we know we can support you and your communities right now.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- We are continuing to launch new communities but now with minimal face-to-face interactions as we know many of our new partners are urgently wanting to support their residents with Fetch services.
- Our facilities are being cleaned and disinfected per the CDCs guidelines All of our teams are practicing proper handwashing and handling of packages when making deliveries
- All residents now have the option to select Leave at Door in order to adhere to social distancing protocols and we’ve seen an increase in the use of this setting.
- The Do Not Leave at Door setting is operating with one minor change; we no longer allow signatures. This change will remain in effect until we are cleared to interact as normal. As always, if there is no answer on the second attempt, packages will be returned to the Fetch facility to be rescheduled. We understand the importance of this secure option and want to keep it available for individuals who prefer it.
Here’s what we’re seeing in the industry:
- An unprecedented spike in the volume of packages due to a large contingent of residents working from home and ordering online.
- Most of the communities we partner with are reducing the amount of on-site staff, open-space amenities and are practicing social distancing in any way they can.
- NMHC has begun posting updates to this webpage for your reference. It contains very useful information including NMHC Resources, Major Governmental Coronavirus Sites, General Coronavirus Information, Business Preparedness Guidance, Labor/Human Resources Guidance and Legal Obligations, and Recommended Cleaning Protocols and Disinfectants.
Here are some uplifting stories of kindness & hope:
- Canadians are the first to introduce ‘Caremongering’ – Read More
- Song breaks out from rooftops, balconies and windows in Italy – Watch Here
- These disabled activists in San Francisco are taking matters into their own (sanitized) hands – Read More
Thank you for your trust in Fetch. We are prepared to navigate through these challenging circumstances with your safety and confidence at the forefront of everything we do. Please be kind to each other, help spread joy and be safe!
Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns here.